Vancouver Gaming Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE - DARK AGES
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 am by Dave the GM

» Looking for a group to DM
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am by newbie100

» Looking For Fun (Adult) Group - DnD5e - South Granville or nearby - Weeknights or possibly weekend
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 8:35 am by Hungover

» Looking for players rifts metro 2033 style
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am by Phox

» Lower Mainland Pathfinder Society looking for players/gms!
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 6:53 pm by Sayok

» hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:33 pm by Xanatos

» Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm by Emryys

» West World HBO TV; Which System?
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 am by Emryys

» Forum Posting Terms of Agreement!
hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 1:39 pm by Emryys

I forgot my password

hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff

Go down

hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff Empty hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff

Post by Xanatos Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Okay. I'll start things off.

I'm Dave, I used to live in Vancouver, but then I did something stupid and now I'm trapped in Alberta.

I'm designing a game which started out as a Savage Worlds port of the AD&D homebrew we played when I was fourteen, but due to some, well … shit? … it morphed into an epic that's two parts old-skool fairy tale, one part modern metaphysics, and one part alternate timeline of the Bible where all the important things happened the OTHER way. I hope to make you all as crazy with it as it's made me, and prove once and for all that the Real World is actually nothing more than God's own personal D&D game.

I also like Paranoia, and I'm playing in a really bitchin' Changeling: The Lost game right now. My character is an Irish Catholic leprechaun, and the only one in the group with first aid skills. This is how I was able to squeeze a Dwarven Cleric archetype into a modern-day Seattle crimeworld. (My Irish accent is almost indistinguishable from my Scottish one.)
Xanatos
Xanatos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum